Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The JoS. A. Bank voiceover guy

I wonder if the voiceover guy on the Joseph A. Bank commercials talks like that in real life.

Wife: "Honey by chance did you pick up stuff for salads on your way home?"
Joseph A. Bank guy: "Yes I did. Cucumbers and carrots, FIFTY percent off."
Wife: "That's great."
Joseph A. Bank guy: "Entire stock of lettuce, croutons, and grated cheese, FIFTY percent off."
Wife: "I want a divorce."
Joseph A. Bank guy: "Cost of a divorce, FIFTY percent off."
Wife: "I wish you were dead."
Joseph A. Bank guy: "Going rate on domestic homicide, FIFTY percent off."

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    Ugh! I hate that guy! And I hate the way he says "Joseph A. Baaaaank."

    That's a perfect example of a commercial that makes me less likely to buy a particular product.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'd go there if they ever had any good sales.

    Yeah lame.