Thursday, May 29, 2008

Something bloglet, something blue

Never tell someone on the way to the free clinic to "think positive."

I only like white rice. Does that make me a ricist?

I wish my name was something more memorable..... like 'Amnesia'.

Or maybe I'll just change my last name to 'Something'.

"What's his name again?
"Greg ...something."
"Yeah, that's it!"
The number 1 pencil in the world is the number 2 pencil. That's confusing.

And why do they ever put anything other than pink erasers on a pencil? No other color eraser ever works. In fact, some other erasers are pretty much just like crayons, so instead of erasing the error, you've only highlighted it with orange or blue "eraser" markings.

Cheerios are shaped like O's. Froot Loops are shaped like loops. Then why "Apple Jacks"?

I used to know an idiot savant that had Tourette's Syndrome. That kid was fucking brilliant.

Labels: , , |

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Seeing as though you point it out to me every time I accidently write about the same thing twice, it brings me great joy to tell you that this isn't the first #2 pencil joke on this site. From me on April 24th, 2007:

    Do you think the guy who invented Scantron was related to the #2 pencil guy? If so, I bet they’re both having a good laugh over this. Come to think of it, why did they even sell #1’s?

    So eat it Greg. I was first.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I can't confirm on your thoughts about erasers. I've never had to use one. :)

  3. Megan Says:

    That's an excellent point about erasers. Only pink erasers actually do the job. Why is the quality so much better? It's just a color change.

    And since you brought up crayons, I've always wondered why Crayola has the monopoly on quality. No other brand is near Crayola's level. All other brands are sub-subpar. Maybe lower!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Jane I was actually hoping that all of your comments from here on out would be in 1920's style slang. To me that would be the bee's knees. Either that or the cat's pajamas.

    So to translate, all other crayon brands are horsefeathers.

  5. Megan Says:

    You can't hear/see me, but I just gave you a Bronx Cheer.

    But I'll level with you, I didn't know if I could keep it up, and didn't want to be a flat tire. I would be offended by your comment, but I'm sure you're just razzing me.

    In the future, I'll attempt to hit on all sixes.

    (I'd try to translate, but I'm not even sure what I've just said.)