Friday, May 23, 2008

A few youtube links to get you through the afternoon

Molly wants you to know about this. I'm excited if only because there's a character on the show named Dixon Mills. Why they didn't make his last name Cider, I will never understand. Then again, if there's another character on the show named Mills, then it still works so count me in. And yes, I'm that easy to please. That's what SHE said.

This video (h/t Extra Mustard) made me LOL like 3 or 4 times. Bravo to these guys whomever they are. Sometimes I wish I had an editing machine. And a camera. And friends who wouldn't mind being in a low-budget video. And a funny idea. Thank goodness for youtube.

Also courtesy of Extra Mustard comes this. I believe this could be reason #1 why I will never set foot in any part of Asia. That and dysentery.

Labels: , |

5 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    That video of the commuters is insane. I'd like to see the video where they all come spilling out at the destination.

    "Sometimes I wish I had an editing machine. And a camera. And friends who wouldn't mind being in a low-budget video."

    At first glance I thought there was a period after "friends." And I thought, yeah, that sounds about right. :)

    Happy Memorial Day (weekend).

  2. Megan Says:

    What would be so cool about someone named Dixon Cider?? :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I like to imagine a guy in the middle of that train having to get off at the next stop but nobody around him has to :)

    Yes I wish I had friends too. But not as much as I want an editing maching.

    You too.

    I figure you're asking that last question ironically. But if not, then I urge you to ask a stranger on the street for the answer.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    But could you imagine having a boyfriend with the name Dixon...especially if you called out his name over and over again during sex...

  5. Megan Says:

    Duh, Brian. :)