Friday, May 16, 2008

I am totally going to bang Holly

I laughed out loud probably 10 times while watching The Office last night. When Kevin saw the bouncy thing and ran towards it and Phyllis yelled to him to take off his shoes, I even snorted and I never do that. I don't think I've ever done that. I make fun of people who do that. But last night I did it. He passed for a retard and they didn't even change the way he delivered his lines. How brilliant is that?

The whole time I was watching Lost last night, I thought it was the last episode. I guess I wasn't thinking because the season finale is always a 2 parter. So after the episode ended last night, I wondered how they could leave us hanging with that. Then I saw the commercial that started out "in 2 weeks, the 2-hour season finale........."

Hells yeah! A 3-parter! I can't wait.

0 comments: