Thursday, May 08, 2008

The highlight of my week.

A Random from me on Monday: What would we say instead of "he'd be turning over in his grave if he saw this" if the guy we're talking about was cremated?

Paraphrased quote from Andy Bernard in tonight's episode of The Office - "My Grandfather would be turning over in his urn if he saw me playing golf with you."

Yeah that's right. I totally wrote an Office joke 3 days before it aired. And a joke for the Nard Dog on top of it.

Oompa, loompa, doompity dawsome. The Nard Dog used my joke, that's totally awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    That was funny. I thought about your random when he said it.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Thanks Jane.

  3. Erin Says:

    I thought of that as soon as he said it as well... and was like, why is that extra funny? and then I remembered. Well done.