Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Marvel at its popularity

Every time I hear that a movie is based on a comic book, I immediately pass judgment on it and check it off of my list of movies that I want to see. Then when the weekend is over, I'll read that the movie based on the comic book placed #1 at the box office. And then I get confused.

Are there really that many people that enjoy comic books? X-Men? Blade? The Incredible Hulk (twice)? Iron Man? The Fantastic Four? Now I'm not saying comic books are a waste of time, but I will say that there's a lot of better ways to spend your time. Okay so I guess I am saying that comic books are a waste of time.

Unlike watching sports. And blogging.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I liked Fantastic Four (the second one, not really the first one). And what about The Simpsons Movie, although that was more of a movie based on a TV show, but still. And what about all three Spidermans. (or would it be Spidermen, since there was more than one...)

    But then, I'm not one to talk, since I've heard that my taste in movies is horrendous...