Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A few thoughts to let you know I'm still here

- I thought this blog was to be no more, at least for me. All day yesterday it was blocked at work and I'll be honest, I probably wouldn't keep it up from home. But today it's fine. I guess I'll enjoy it while it's still here because who knows how long it'll stay?

- Hey remember when it was a tossup between Mark Buehrle, Mark Mulder, and Barry Zito on who was going to be the next Tom Glavine? Ah 2002 - those were the days.

- Is there a worse feeling than a television show running a minute or two (or even 30 seconds) over it's allotted time so that your DVR cuts it off right at the end? I don't think there is. I won't tell you what I was watching (The Hills), but sonofabitch that sucks. I want to know what happened between Lauren and Audrina! Then again with MTV, it'll replay 2 hours later so it's really not a big deal. I think they do that on purpose.

- I like how Clay Aiken still isn't admitting that he's gay [not that there's anything wrong with that]. Have you seen his new haircut? Short of making out with a guy on stage, I'm not sure what more he needs to do.

- Maybe he can admit that he watches The Hills.

- Shut up, Jill makes me.

- It's really up to Interstate 290 whether or not I make it into work on time. If she's feeling like I should be on time, I'll be on time. If she's feeling like she wants me to be 20 minutes late, she'll make me 20 minutes late. She's kind of a bitch.

- ALLSTATE update - The sis' didn't get all the money she was hoping for before they told her they were going to screw her, but she did get something. It's probably enough to fix everything if she does it herself. So hey there's that. I still think ALLSTATE sucks, but that's just me. Well and my sister. And the rest of my family. And my sister's friends.

Labels: , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Why does 290 have to be female? Why can't 290 be male? It would actually make more sense if it was male. I mean, cars are typically female, so it would make sense that the ride on a male, right? And 290 really doesn't ask for directions, it just goes wherever it wants. I really think it should be male.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh 290 is definitely female. She can never make up her mind, she doesn't get along with the other Interstates, and she's always asking if the 6 lanes make her look fat.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Touché. I am no match for you. :)