Wednesday, June 04, 2008

How was your weekend?!?

[It's been suggested that the picture previously shown in this space would prevent me from ever becoming the President. I disagree, but I also think it couldn't help. I'm not saying I have aspirations to one day be the President, but I also can't say for certain that I won't want to in the future. So the picture leaves us. Sorry. If you have any specific questions about my weekend, email me and I'll be happy to answer them*].

* Not true.

Mine was okay.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Also, kudos [I hate that word] to the camera operator for not knowing how to fix the built-in calendar on their camera. All weekend we could have been celebrating the new year.

    On second thought, it looks like that's exactly what we were doing.