Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hacksaw Brian Duggan

How was your evening? Mine was okay. Oh, except for when I got whacked in the head with a huge piece of wood.....

I was on my hands and knees.....wait, let me start over.

I was digging in my backyard with a small shovel in order to bury some block to level my pool deck. I had a 8' 4x4 post resting against the side of the deck, but forgot about it. So as I was digging, it fell over and hit me square in the noggin.

One ER visit and 8 stitches later, that's the picture.

Which pun should I use to describe the scene and end this blog?

I was just trying to get ahead in life.
No.

It certainly wasn't a time to lose one's head.
No again. And I think Austin Powers used that one, so that'd be cheating.

My night was great; it had me in bloody stitches.
Yeah, that's the one.

Oh, and check out the label I get to use: funny headlines. Get it? Funny Head Lines?

Hey, I got a concussion 12 hours ago. Leave me alone.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Sounds like you were probably board senseless last night, huh? At least you didn't lose your sense of humor!