Tuesday, April 01, 2008

What about Barack?

I'M BOWLING!!! I'M BOWLING!!!
Didn't I tell you? I bowled on my first try!
I just let the ball do the work really.

I realize this is yesterday's news, but 37!?!? Keep in mind that he actually got a spare in one frame! That means that assuming he guttered after the spare, (and let's face it, that's a fair assumption!) he only knocked down 27 other pins in the other 9 frames. THIRTY SEVEN?!

I suppose we should look to the great Harry Doyle for the consolation that "at least he didn't spike himself."

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    As someone who's a fan of bowling and isn't ashamed to admit it, bowling a 37 is a deal-breaker as far as I'm concerned. I think even McCain could crack a hundred and he's approaching a hundred (bah dum bum).

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I forgot to mention - a What About Bob reference AND a Major League reference in the same post? That's gotta be some kind of record. What kind of record I have no idea.