Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Brain strikes again

Earlier today I had an on-site meeting with my customer. The security over there is pretty tight, so every visitor has to go through a checkpoint right at the door. They make you fill out a form with your name, the company you're representing, who you're there to visit, etc. Then you give the form to the security guard and he prints you out an ID sticker. I couldn't help but laugh when he printed mine. I had Donald take my picture once I got back to my office.

[Note: the blacked out portion is my customer's company name. It's a pretty big company, so I'm sparing them any embarrassment]

Labels: , , |

3 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    Maybe you spelled your name wrong when you filled out the form.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    That's funny.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    How hard is it to spell Bondo?