Tuesday, April 29, 2008

For whom the Bloglet tolls

I mix metaphors like Hemingway's bartender.

I'm convinced that call-ahead seating was invented by the same guy that came up with the button you push at a crosswalk...

...and the close door button on elevators.

I like seeing Kerry/Edwards '04 bumper stickers. It's like they're saying, "Not only did I support a candidate that couldn't even beat George Bush, but I'm also stuck in this long term lease!"

If a blind guy calls you the sunshine of his life, what exactly does that mean? And apple of his eye? Maybe that is his problem! He should have that looked at.

That actually makes me think that its weird that its more common to hear someone make fun of blindness than to hear someone make fun of the deaf. That's counterintuitive. The blind guy can still hear you! That's why I'm typing this instead of saying it out loud.

There's a big difference between being "so good looking" and "so-so good looking". So's only work in odd number configurations.

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Yay bloglets! Brian has missed them like Hemingway's 3rd person narratives.

  2. Megan Says:

    Jane is so so so glad you wrote some bloglets.