Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Slow day at work, so this is what you get

Here is a portion of a conversation I had earlier with Donald's better half Karen, who works with us.

Brian: "Yeah it was $53 for 3 candles, and she had a buy 2 get 1 free coupon. That place is a complete ripoff."

Karen: "You know what's funny, Don buys the candles at our house........"

Brian: "Wait stop. Don buys the candles at your house? Can you do me a favor and type those words to me over IM so that I can forward them on to everyone in the office?"

Now here is Donald's response to me over IM after I was finished making fun of him:

Donald(10:35:00): I love em....when I win the lottery I'm going to open a Yankee Candle shop.

If you want Donald's phone number so that you can make fun of him personally, email me and let me know. I have his cell, home phone, and work phone. Whatever you want.

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Molly Says:

    Hey, you spelled Donna's name wrong. You made it look like she was a dude.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Molly gets a gold star.