Thursday, April 17, 2008

Some thoughts.........

First, a who gives a sh## to whet your pallet (and yes, I made 'who gives a sh##' a noun). Today's version let's us know that Wayne Brady's divorce has finally gone through. Has he been relevant in the last 3 years? Oh he was in "How I met your mother?" I must have missed that episode and all the other one's before and after that one. And this is coming from someone who still watches various MTV programming.

Speaking of MTV programming, the internet-voted cast-member from the new season of The Real World is my new favorite character ever and it only took him 60 minutes to win me over. I'd look up his name, but I'm too lazy, so instead I'll just give you a description and you'll know who I'm talking about (if you watch the show, which is doubtful): tall black guy who doesn't care about anything or anyone, doesn't care what people think of him, and thinks he's God's gift to gifts from God. I cannot wait, CANNOT WAIT, for episode 2. And I'm a 29-year-old male. Also, if you can look at the ginormously armed white guy* from Chicago and not think of this youtube classic, then you're not at all like me. Before this season is over, I will need that guy to take a shower in Jagerbombs at least once.

* Seriously, how do you get your arms that big? I could quit my job and become one of those guys who spends 15 hours a day lifting weights and I still don't think my arms could do that. Would I even want them to look like that? Okay maybe. But still. If my arms looked like that, I don't think there'd be any way that somebody could have a conversation with me without them zoning off and thinking about my arms. So how does he ever have a real conversation with someone? Hmm, maybe that's the idea.

Third, is it possible to read the word 'evacuate' without immediately thinking it says something else?

Hey nobody said these thoughts would be related to each other.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Gods gift to gifts from God made me LOL and I don't even know what it means.