Friday, April 25, 2008

Motts apple sauce, David Archuletta, and other Randoms

- I like that moment when you’re at a stop light or something and the radio goes fuzzy, but then you move up an inch or so and it comes in clearly again.

- This blog is like a bunch of random words.

- What, you were expecting a metaphor there?

- There are few things more embarrassing than finding someone standing behind you at your desk at work while you’re watching a youtube clip of the most recent episode of American Idol. There’s really no good way to explain to them why you were doing that, so if it happens to you, stick with the truth and be firm with it. “I missed David Archuletta on Tuesday so I’m catching up.” Yeah go with that.

- I have a scotch tape dispenser on my desk with no tape in it. It hasn’t had tape in like 3 years and it’s been on my desk this whole time. Best of all, I don’t anticipate this situation changing at any time soon.

- Wait, one more. I use exactly one staple per month (expense report for my cell phone), and yet I have a full box of staples in my desk drawer. The box says there’s 5000 of them in there. I wonder if anyone has any tape that they’d be willing to trade me. Like an adult version of Motts.

- Sorry for keeping it short this time [that's what she said]. If I don't talk to you before then, have a safe weekend.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Erin Says:

    I started a new job 3 weeks ago and my giant computer screen faced into the hall way and the kitchen, so after 1.5 weeks I rearranged my cubicle to make my computer face the opposite way, even though it means i have to turn my head to look at the screen. Strategically minimizing windows was getting too taxing.