Wednesday, March 07, 2007

¡Por favor manténgase alejado de las Bloglets!

'Acute' doesn't sound like what it actually means.

I was at Subway today and there was a sign posted on the pop machine that said, "Subway is currently switching to another fountain drink to enhance your dining experience." I think the rule should be that if you describe any item on your menu with a form of measurement (i.e. 6 inch sub, foot long hot dog, Quarter Pounder, Old 96er), you forfeit any usage of the phrase 'dining experience'.

Now would probably be a good time to pick up Ron Artest for your Fantasy Life leagues. Buy low.

The family and I just got home from Disney World. While down there, I had the thought that it would have been really ironic if I had run into an old friend while waiting in line for It's a Small World. We didn't though.

Minnie is pretty hot in person. I liked the black tights and the mini skirt but she also wears a bow on her head to give her that mouse-next-door look.

I have never taken any Spanish, but after a week of riding the Monorail, I can now alert Hispanics to stand clear of moving doors if ever the need arises.

Today was Thin Mint delivery day. 1 sleeve down, 3 to go.

4 comments:

  1. Maygan Says:

    Minnie also wears those white gloves, so you know she's a "lady".

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I'd like a Thin Mint sleeve update please.

  3. Greg Says:

    .... and then there were 2.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Thank you, I appreciate you keeping your readers up-to-date. :)