Monday, March 12, 2007

All around the world, gotta spread the Randoms

- I have three pairs of jeans from Old Navy and all three of them are the exact same size, but only one of them fits me right. What's that about?

- You know you've completely wasted your Sunday when you find yourself watching a movie on HBO West after having watched the exact same movie on HBO East three hours earlier. Even worse if it's a pointless movie like "Drop Dead Fred" or something.

- How long do you think it's awkward for the executives of two formerly competing companies after they merge? And do you think it’s longer or shorter than the awkwardness of a family member getting back together with their ex after the whole family bad-mouthed them during the breakup?

- Kids today have no idea what they’re missing with no Saturday morning cartoons.

- I don’t think it’s a good omen for my diet that after I found out how many Weight Watchers points I’m allowed, my first thought was "Hey, that’s the same number of ice cream flavors that Baskin Robbins has."

- People who wear that hands-free cell phone accessory around their ear should also be required to wear a sign around their neck that says "Yes, I’m on the phone and no, I’m not a crazy person who talks to myself."

Labels: , , , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I want everyone to know that Jill read this last night and her first comment to me afterwards was "you don't like Drop Dead Fred?"

    You can see now why I married her.

  2. Erin Says:

    You get 32 Weight Watchers points?? I only get 24 (Holla, Jack Bauer!).

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Your Baskin Robbins has 32 flavors?? Ours only have 31. Sons-a-bitches

    Yeah, Weight Watchers sucks for women. We get to eat more than you.