Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Evil in a cup

I have no will power whatsoever.

A co-worker just went around asking if anyone wanted anything from Coldstone Creamery. Those of you who don't have these ice cream establishments in your community should be thanking your lucky stars because Coldstone ice cream is pure evil in a cup.

I know this. I know that its fattening and probably a weeks worth of calories in a single serving but did I tell her 'no thanks'? No, I didn't.

I'm sitting here freezing my butt off because, like a moron, I decided to wear a short sleeve shirt today and its like 33 degrees out. I'm shivering. Did that dissuade me from having her pick me up some ice cream? No, it didn't.

I'm also noticing that when I eat ice cream or drink a lot of milk, I tend not to feel so good afterwards, but was that reason enough to pass up Coldstone? Hell no.

And it's not like I'm all that hungry either. I just got back from lunch! So what the hell is wrong with me? I'm lactose intolerant, freezing, and full and I just ordered a small cup of mint & brownie. Evil in a cup.

Maybe I should have ordered the medium.

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Good blog...I like it. I don't love it, and I don't gotta have it, but I like it.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You just don't want to miss any opportunity.