Wednesday, March 21, 2007

You be safe meow

Headline seen: Company can't explain why its pet food is fatal

The way I see it, they have 2 options:
1. The George Costanza 'I'm gonna have to plead ignorance on this one' defense
2. The Tim Hardaway 'my bad' defense

Personally, I'd go with option 2.

'Yes, we realize that the sole purpose of our existence as a company is to supply food for pets, and yes, we realize that the food we are supplying is killing them. But you know what? It's not like we're proud of it. It's completely our bad.'

I should be in P.R.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    It's obvious why 3 in 4 pets are dying from Menu Foods pet food. If you look at their website, that one dog is the only smart one who won't touch the food!!

    http://www.menufoods.com/index.html