Thursday, January 24, 2008

You think YOUR parents are an embarrassment?

This story is great. A mother of 4 has been charged with sex acts on 2 minors, ages 15 and 16. The 2 minors are friends of the woman's teenage son. The woman also has 3 other children and her husband is the local police chief.

First of all, I'd like to thank my mom for not embarrassing me like this. I remember back when I was in school, she wouldn't let me quit the band even though band was for losers and I didn't consider myself to be a loser at the time but I still got made fun of daily by everyone in my grade except for Shaun but that's only because Shaun was the only other kid my age who was also in the band and he no doubt hated his mom too for making him go to band every day just like me. But the embarrassment from having to play in the band (which by the way I'm still pissed at myself for not continuing after I finished school) is nowhere near the embarrassment this poor kid is going through right now for being known as the kid whose mom puts out. So thanks Mom.

Second of all, check out the last line of the story. The woman's lawyer, Gerard Damiani, is asking the judge to free her from jail without bail because "her character has never been questioned except for these allegations."

Except for these allegations. Your Honor, if you ignore that she had sex with a couple of kids, she's really top notch. Classic.

0 comments: