Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is how your life turns out when you lose football games and start dating Jessica Simpson

Honestly I have no idea what the hell is going on in this video (mostly because I was bleeding from my eyes and ears for more than half of it). But if I had to wager a guess on what hell is like, I would guess that it would involve a combination of a piss-poor 80's hair band, Mr. Belding from SBTB, and Tony Romo. And of course all of them would be gathered on stage butchering "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey.

This may be NSFW (language).

|

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Seriously I don't know what the worst part of that video is. I'm thinking it's the hack 80's band for their unnecessary cursing (and calling our favorite principal Mr. Belvidere), but Tony Romo may have killed his career here. And he's a friggin' football player. What was he even doing there? My head is spinning.

  2. Erin Says:

    This is more confusing than tonight's episode of LOST, except not in a cool and entertaining way, but instead in a super, unbelievably creepy way.

    It's one of those things that probably seems really awesome when you're there but should never be talked about or seen by outsiders.

  3. Megan Says:

    Something I don't ever want to hear while at a concert from a "rock star":

    "When I turned 40..."

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Not only that, he said "when I turned 40, there was a show that came out called Saved by the Bell". Wouldn't that make this guy like 60 years old?