Monday, January 14, 2008

90210, Mexican grocery stores, and other Randoms

- Why have Mexican grocery stores cornered the market on glass bottles of Coke? Was there government legislation on this that I missed somewhere?

- I could never work for Firestone or Goodyear because I’d overuse the joke that my job was too tiring and eventually someone would punch me in the face. Same goes for the Midas/Exhausting joke. Although if I was a pocketwatch repairman, I would totally tell people that my job is a lot of fun. I mean a good time. D’oh, I ruined it.

- Why doesn’t anyone ever travel cognito? Well I guess Britney Spears does.

- Speaking of our girl, it's probably not a good sign for your chances in your custody hearing when you don't show up because you're getting treatment at a detox center. Perhaps she's just looking for irony.

- Knowing that you’re about to get a pimple is almost as bad as actually having it. At least when it’s there, there’s not much left to worry about.

- Jill was a fan of this show and still watches re-runs of it on the Soap channel. On a related note, I will now win every argument we may have for the rest of our lives by simply saying "David Silver".

- And on that note, please remember, a dumb question is almost always less expensive than a dumb mistake.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Fireman - I got fired

    Hoover - it sucked

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Taxidermist: I hated doing that stuff.

    We probably could have done without that one.