Thursday, January 10, 2008

Honey, where is all this extra money coming from?

By now you've all probably read or heard about the guy who went to a brothel without his wife's knowledge (as opposed to going to a brothel WITH his wife's knowledge) and then was shocked to learn that she was working there. That story is too fantastic and almost unreal. And probably the plotline to a future late-night Cinemax movie. Not surprisingly, they're getting a divorce.

I wonder how the conversation went when he got there though. My guess is it went something like this:

"What are you doing here?"
"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here?"
"Don't turn this around on me. What are YOU doing here?"
"Don't you turn this around on me. What are YOU doing here?"

And so on.

I only wish there was video.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Jerms Says:

    that is hot. i wish they had a picture.

    apparently though, rooms at brothels seems quite nice.