Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please, Mr. Postman, look and see if there's a bloglet in your bag for me

Why not just put the address you want to send the letter to as the return address and save yourself the postage?

What's a round-about way of telling someone they're being passive aggressive? They are just not taking my hints.

I think "cliché" would be a good name for a fragrance for lesbians. And it would come in a bottle shaped like a pickup truck.

Judging from my 13 years worth of school pictures, apparently it takes absolutely no talent to be a portrait photographer.

I don't care who you are, watching grown-ups ride tricycles is funny. At first.

I hear that gays like to meet up for sex at highway rest stops. Where do they get off?

Actually I guess I just answered my own question.

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    best blog ever

  2. Anonymous Says:

    that's a good idea on the postage. i am gonna try that. i always though that postage was a word that Paully Shore would use.