Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Is it soup yet?

Can it be too early in the day to eat soup? I ask because on two separate occasions recently, I was heating up some Campbells in the microwave at like 9:30 or 10, and both times someone came up to me and said "soup already?" And it wasn't even the same guy. And they both said it the same way: "soup already?" It's almost like they planned it.

Hey, Brian is in the kitchen heating up soup right now. Go up to him and say "soup already?" and use a real sarcastic tone. Don't ask, just trust me.

What the hell?!? So I'm eating soup and it's only 10am. What's the big deal? It's not like I'm pounding down a pint of ice cream or something.

Labels: , , , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    "We have so much in common, we both love soup and snow peas, we love the outdoors, and talking and not talking."

  2. Anonymous Says:

    We can talk or not talk all day.

    How much do you think I can benchpress? Just a ballpark.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I get the same reaction when I pop popcorn first thing in the morning.