Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Today's winner of the 'who gives a sh##' award

That waste of space Tila Tequila and her waste of space "boyfriend" from the show have broken up.

Quick aside: While watching that "Chuck and Larry" movie yesterday, I noticed that Tila had a cameo in it. She played one of Chuck's (or Larry's. I can't remember who played who, but it really doesn't matter) stripper friends. Big shock. Also, Dave Matthews had a cameo as well and I felt a little sick from it afterwards. Just one more reason not to see this movie.

That is all.

Labels: , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I really hesitated to comment on this blog because it may appear that I actually give a crap about that stupid woman. So I'll keep the comment about the show to myself...

    Ok, I'm going back to reading "I, Claudius". It's either that, or my latest issue of Ok! magazine.