Thursday, January 31, 2008

Questions I hope to have answered tonight

- Who was in the coffin during Jack's flash-forward? [the most logical answer to this question that I've been able to come up with is Ben. Maybe Michael.]

- Who was Kate going home to? [I suspect Sawyer]

- Did Charlie really die? [to me that sounds like a dumb question, but people I've spoken with believe that he survived the grenade and the drowning]

- Who stayed behind at the island while the others were being rescued? [and by "the others", I don't mean "The Others"]

- Is Kate pregnant?

- How did Charlie get the Sharpie marker to work when his hand was wet? [okay I'm not really wondering this, but you have to admit that writing on something that's wet with a marker is really hard]

That is all for now. I'm sure before we get answers to the questions above, 4 or 5 new questions will emerge. I guess that's the beauty of the show. Enjoy.

Labels: , , , |

7 comments:

  1. Erin Says:

    i totally feel you on the marker question! i just said that to someone this morning. it would have never worked in the water!

    also - i think that we're gonna get the answer to the coffin question much later, and when we do i think it will be in the form of a flashBACK that jack has when he's back ON the island. -- write that one down!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Who do you think it was? I did notice that the coffin was on the smaller side, so I don't think it was Sawyer or Locke. Also, when the funeral director asked Jack if he was a friend or relative, Jack said 'neither', and I think if it was one of the main plane crash victims, he would have said 'friend'.

    It's fun to speculate.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I've been trying to figure out who is in the coffin too. It seems to be someone that was on the island, but someone Kate didn't like very much. Could be Ben, but I can't see Ben ever leaving the island. I would love to say Sawyer, which would explain that no one came to the viewing, but I'm more inclined to agree with you and say that Sawyer is who Kate was going home to. The only person I can say with certainty was NOT in the coffin...was Hurley.

    I think Charlie died...and I've been wondering about that marker too. Sharpies are pretty incredible, but I don't think they would work in that instance. I'll do a test at home.

    I think Locke, Jin, Sun, Hurley, and Claire stayed behind.

    I think Kate is pregnant.

    Ok, this is the longest comment I've ever left. I'll stop here.

  4. Erin Says:

    I think it could be ben in the coffin - that the people on the boat are with darma and they've been trying to find the island since ben orchestrated the purge and cut off communications. now they finally found them and they are gonna take ben back.

    the only thing that is hard to explain is the long period of time between real time on the island and real time in the flash forward cuz it's like 2.5 year apart.

    but ben could die from the spinal thing that the island was helping cure, which could take a long time. and jack is upset because ben told him not to leave and he didn't listen and now realized that ben was right.

    (i'm exposing myself as the true dork that i am)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Image:THEY_NEED_YOU.jpg

  6. Anonymous Says:

    http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

  7. Anonymous Says:

    Wow, I was way off.