Monday, April 02, 2007

Who are the ad wizards who came up with this?

Did you happen to catch 'Jerry Seinfeld: The Comedian Award' on HBO last night? I did and it was awful. I can't figure out what HBO was thinking by airing this thing because it simply wasn't ready yet. You would have thought it was a live taping rather than a recording by how badly it flowed. I wish I would have counted how many times there was a botched edit where the crowd laughter didn't match what I was watching.

And who decided on that panel? Either Garry Shandling is heavy into drugs, or he's borderline insane. He kept rambling on and on and his stories had no point, nor a recognizable punchline. He kept looking around into space and moving his head side to side like Stevie Wonder. I kept waiting for him to break into 'My Cherie Amour'. What was wrong with that guy?

The whole thing would have been a much better idea if it was just Jerry or Chris Rock telling jokes for an hour.

Labels: , |

0 comments: