Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Sanjaya

It will be interesting to see how the mere mention of SANJAYA affects our total page hits today.

I haven't been following American Idol all that closely but I do know that the Sanjaya craze is sweeping the nation. From what I've seen of Sanjaya, Sanjaya seems to be pretty average. I don't see Sanjaya winning no matter how much hype the media gives to Sanjaya but I do find it fascinating that people actually are trying to argue that Sanjaya is a good singer and they're not just pulling for Sanjaya because America loves an underdog. I could be wrong. Maybe Sanjaya could actually win. I mean, didn't Josh Blue win the last season of Last Comic Standing? If only Sanjaya were disabled too, he'd be a shoo-in!

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I don't usually watch the show, but I've caught the last few. He is a no talent ass clown. 13 year-old girls are his only hope to stay on. His singing is mediocre at best, and maybe it's just me, but he reminds me of a young Michael Jackson (only his smile, not the singing). I will be so happy to see the smile wiped off his face when he is finally booted off. :)

    Wow, I must feel pretty strongly about this. :P

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Damn...you were doing SO good, Greg, until you used that pronoun in the last sentence. Maybe next time...