Friday, April 13, 2007

Don Imus, sex videos, and other Randoms

- Hey did you hear what Don Imus said? I bet he gets in trouble for that.

- I went to elementary school with a kid whose last name was Semen. Even back then, we made constant fun of him and we probably didn’t even know what semen was. I can only imagine what H.S. was like for that poor guy.

- Now that Imus has been fired, I can’t wait for the next yokel to say something similar so we can repeat the process. Lather, rinse, repeat.

- I took the stairs to my desk yesterday (I work on the 6th floor) instead of the elevator, and my legs are sore today. Not a good sign.

- If you’re looking for perhaps the greatest website of all time, click here. I should rephrase. It starts out as the greatest website of all time, but after about 5 to 90 minutes, you may want to kill someone. Or yourself. Or someone and then yourself. Careful, it has sound. And enjoy.

- For the record, we switched coffee’s. You would have too. They cost $1.50 each and the store is 6 floors away.

- Hey did you hear what Don Imus said? I bet he gets in trouble for that.

- I read that Gina Glocksen’s return trip home to Illinois will be short-lived as she plans on becoming a permanent West Coaster. Oh no poor Joe, he has no girlfriend. In fairness, I really do feel bad for him. He tried his best.

- Should it be legal to punch the guy at work who decides he’s going to eat an apple at his desk?

- There are two types of people in this world. Those who hear about a sex video involving a principal and a teacher on school grounds and their first reaction is outrage, and those who hear about a sex video involving a principal and a teacher on school grounds and their first reaction is where they can get their hands on the video.

- Hey did you hear what Don Imus said? I really don’t see a problem with it. I think he’ll be fine.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I don't believe you about that kid from your elementary school...come on, that's a little hard to swallow...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh no she didn't

  3. Anonymous Says:

    My bad. It's Friday.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Speaking of it being Friday, I had someone use that on me this morning. I asked him how he was doing and he said "eh, it's Thursday." I'm not kidding. I said "it is?" He said "well it is for me, I have to work Saturday."

    A HAH! I hadn't thought of that. I may have to re-think the whole thing.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    But would that mean he has to come in on Sunday, too, since his Sunday would be our Monday. I mean, where does it end? :)