Monday, April 30, 2007

Tying [one on] the knot

Did you all read about this guy? Apparently he showed up piss drunk to his own wedding, so the bride-to-be's family chased him from the ceremony. But rather than canceling the day, the wedding proceeded with a different groom as Drunk Guy's lil' brother stepped up to the plate.

There's too many punchlines to use following this story, so I'll leave it up to you. Your choices are:

A. That's all he did? Isn't every groom drunk at his wedding?

B. Gives new meaning to the term 'Best Man'.

C. I'm not surprised, you don't wanna lose the deposit on the band.

Please feel free to come up with one of your own as the possibilities seem endless.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I didn't like any of your choices, but I tried to come up with one of my own and I couldn't.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I wonder if li' brother also got to take the bride to the All-inclusive resort for the honeymoon.