Monday, April 16, 2007

rosie i hate too tell u this but u may b dislexik

Whenever I have any doubts about the quality of work we put out here at 1 Happy St., I need only remember that at least we are not Rosie O'Donnell. Brian and I are William Effing Shakespeare compared to the drivel being written over on Rosie.com. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it.

Take for instance, Rosie's most recent diatribe against... umm... Truth be told, I really have no idea what the hell she's talking about. There is no punctuation, no capitalization, and as far as I can tell, no coherent thoughts. It's the kind of thing I would write if I wanted to intentionally fail a poetry class.

Either Rosie has the writing ability of a kindergartener or her fat fingers are too big to work the keyboard on her Blackberry.

4 comments:

  1. Erin Says:

    OMG. I am having the worst day ever and you just made it so much better. I had no idea that existed and my life is better having been exposed to it.

  2. Erin Says:

    Also, i love that she has commenting turned off because otherwise everyone would tell her how dumb she is.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    unreal

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Greg, I'm just wondering what you were doing over on the Rosie site...