Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Scantron, Menudo, and other Randoms

Even when people say 'no pun intended', I still get the feeling that they intended it.

Was Menudo the Puerto Rican New Kids, or were the New Kids the American Menudo?

Next time I buy a new car and the dealer offers me $3000 cash back, I’m going to take out a loan for the full amount and then demand they give me a stack of $20’s just to see what they say.

Can we go back to the days when fund raising was limited to chocolate bars or cookies, or is that gone forever?

I’m not really sure the meaning behind this, but I like its spirit.

You can try telling me that J.K. Rowling didn’t laugh when she named him Harry Potter, but I still won’t believe it.

I never realized how many calories flavor had. Stupid flavor.

Do you think the guy who invented Scantron was related to the #2 pencil guy? If so, I bet they’re both having a good laugh over this.

Come to think of it, why did they even sell #1’s?

How do we know that plastic bags take a thousand years to decompose? Are we monitoring a bunch of Leif Ericson’s old groceries?

Okay that was lame. I should have left it alone after the pencils.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    oh my god too funny. i totally hate the scan tron.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my god. Too funny. I totally hate the scan tron.