Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Good riddance Dodge Magnum, I'm better off without you

My warranty just ran out on my Magnum and it started making weird engine noises, as if to tell me to prepare to start missing a lot of work and shelling out thousands of dollars on her. So last week I told her "you better quit playing, I'll just get rid of you." She calmed down for a couple days, but then she started chirping again with this engine knock, so over the weekend we got into a big argument. I said "hey, I thought I told you to shut the hell up" and she was all "you don't care about me so why should I care about you" and I was all "that's not true, maybe I haven't shown it lately because the weather's been bad, but I care about you" and she was all "maybe we should take a break". That angered me something fierce, so I said "screw that, how bout we just break up". So on Monday, we broke up officially.

I guess I was a little bit sad about it yesterday, but then I saw the weather forecast for the weekend and realized my rebound 4-door Jeep Wrangler is gonna look great with her top off.

Labels: |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You should have bought a Mercury...

    At least those jeeps' headlights are nice and round.