Thursday, January 18, 2007

Turn the radio up, for that sweet Random

- Why do some people talk faster at the part where they give their return phone number during a voice message? That’s really the only part we need to hear.

- I’m glad Steve Young was a running quarterback because it allows us to make comparisons to Michael Vick without any accusations.

- How long can I keep refilling the same Aquafina bottle before it gets too gross and I have to buy a new one?

- There is no "I" in teim, unless you’re a bad speller.

- I wouldn’t question the Starbucks cashier for putting out a tip jar as much as I’d question the moron who contributed to it.

- Alanis becoming a star before Christine, Lisa, and Alasdair is kind of an upset, but nobody ever talks about it.

- At what point will faster computer processors no longer matter? How much better can they actually get? Will the application open before I click on it?

- My work just offered me discounted tickets to a Blackhawks game. I’m thinking of going because I have yet to see that Russian guy live and I’ve heard good things. I’ve also heard good things about that Canadian guy. But there’s no way I’m rooting for that Slavic guy.

- I find it hard to believe this is the last that Jack Bauer has heard from the Chinese. And if it is, was there a point to that storyline?

- I have to hand it to the guy who still sports a pony tail. We point and laugh, but he sticks with it and doesn’t care.

- What did we do before microwaves? Did we eat it cold or eat it 30 minutes later? Either way, it must have sucked.

Labels: , , |

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    When leaving a phone number, always repeat. Slowly.

    When the water tastes funny or the bottle becomes cloudy. Really, no more than 14 days.

    I'm upset that Moose never got famous. She was the heart of the show.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    There is "me" in team, though...

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Christine and Moose was the same person. Moose was her nickname. I appreciate that you got the reference though. I was afraid I may have been on my own on that one.

    Molly, Greg emailed me to say that I've used that one before. Apparently I'm recycling material. Not good. I'll try to do better next time.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oh my gosh, you're right. I never thought of her as anything but Moose. And what was the old guys name? Barth? I remember thinking it was Barf, but that wasn't it.