Thursday, January 11, 2007

Barenaked Bloglets

I don't think I could be a nudist. Where would I keep my keys?

Do people at nudist colonies dress up for Halloween?

I bet there are no nudist lathe operators.

Mowing the lawn in the nude wouldn't be so bad but I probably wouldn't do the weed whacking that way.

Why is a person's likelihood to become a nudist inversely related to how much attention that person pays to the grooming of his or her own body hair?

Playing dress-up for nudist children is probably either really easy or really hard.

Nudists probably play baseball differently since everyone starts out at first base.

Tampons are probably a bigger seller than maxi pads at nudist colonies.

I'm thinking that cooking bacon would be among the most common causes of injury at a nudist colonies. And probably water skiing.

A nudist paintball enthusiast would probably be a rare find.

I doubt anything has been a bigger boon to the nudist lifestyle than when they started making picnic benches out of plastic.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I bet all nudists are in favor of having their cats declawed, too...

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You've made some excellent points. I especially agree with the picnic bench comment.

    A classic moment from Hollywood Squares:

    Q. It is considered in bad taste to discuss two subjects at nudist camps. One is politics, what is the other?

    Tape measures.

    Also...

    If possible, compute in the nude.

    -From the book "Supercharging MS-Dos" by Microsoft Press, 3rd Ed., pg. 393, under the section "Static Electricity Is A Killer"