Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hey, Blinkin!

Brian mentioned yesterday the predictable charade that is the annual State of the Union address. I'd forgotten that last night marked the first time we'd get to see new House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi sitting behind the President.

I've noticed her unusual blinking habits before last night and apparently I'm not alone. During last night's speech, Madame Speaker was clocked at blinking between a whopping 25-30 times a minute. THAT'S A LOT! Sit at your desk right now and try to blink that fast. Now imagine doing that for 45 minutes! I'd go insane!

Pelosi should talk to Ben Stein about getting some Clear Eyes eye drops. But she probably won't because he's a Republican.

Labels: , , |

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I would have liked to see an animated gif of Speaker Pelosi here. This picture is just scary!