Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ramblin' on down, doin' it for you

- I have never seen a commercial for Microsoft.

- Ever notice how MAC users hate Windows? The funny thing is PC users couldn’t care less about MAC. Is it because fans of Microsoft don’t know any better, or is it because fans of MAC have a complex? Maybe a little of both.

- What’s a shufflin’ crew?

- I’d like to shake the hand of the person who decided that the grill of a toaster needs to be wide enough to fit a bagel.

- The bottom button-hole on some of my shirts goes sideways instead of up and down. What’s that about?

- I think being a player, owner, or coach of an upcoming Super Bowl team is more dangerous to the skeletons in your closet than being a Presidential candidate.

- Underrated thing about single life that I miss: being able to eat Chef Boyardee ravioli for dinner.

- The best part about a home remodeling project is the moment you finish it. The worst part about a home remodeling project is the realization that you’re never finished.

- Rex Grossman is the most underrated quarterback in the NFL. Look at his stats compared to someone like Troy Aikman, then tell me I’m wrong.

- I was so busy at work yesterday that I went from the moment I got up until the moment before bed without using the bathroom. I think I may be Batman.

- Never offer someone a Dove ice cream bar if you really want to eat it yourself. There’s no way they’re turning it down.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You can't eat Chef Boyardee for dinner when you are married?

    Count me out then.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    The only reason you dont complain about Microsoft is because you've never used anything differnt. Try using something differnt first before complaining about mac

  3. Greg Says:

    Didn't he say just that? Let's review the video tape.
    "Is it because fans of Microsoft don't know any better..."
    yep. he did.
    I've used both. They each have things they're better at. And they both crash. A lot.

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Okay MJ, I'll try to use something differnt and get back to you.

    Cheap shot? Yes.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    differnt...hahaha