Tuesday, January 02, 2007

It's getting Random in here

- The idea of Costco is wasted on me. I love Pringles as much as the next guy, but do I really need a 10-pack of them?

- I can’t wait to hear the following words: "With the 2nd pick in the 2007 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions select WR Dwayne Jarrett from the University of Southern California." This could finally be the year that Matt Millen causes Mel Kiper Jr.’s head to explode.

- Certain shows would be better served if they were on HBO. I think "Friday Night Lights" is one of those. Ditto for "The Real World".

- What’s more telling about me? That I own my own bowling ball, or that I have a lucky T-Shirt that says "Ping Pong Champion" on it?

- I’d like to be known as the guy at work who always knows what date it is. I’d also like to be known as the guy who always has a stick of gum. And an extra stamp. And a couple extra ketchup packets. Everybody loves that guy.

- 30 GB of space on an MP3 player is unnecessary. Then again, I may just be jealous that mine only stores 2.

- I’ll never buy a Volkswagen. They’re always involved in horrific crashes where the driver gets T-Boned.

- I think we’re all better off that I didn’t realize that USC had a guy named Bush and a guy named Booty on their football team last year. I also think that ESPN.com could have done without the headline that said "Booty explodes for 391 yards". That's just too much info.

- A 6-inch sub from Subway is never enough. But a 12-inch sub is always too big. Is it too much to ask for them to create a sub that splits the difference?

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    You need to move to Michigan where Tubby Submarine has a 9 inch sub.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Q: "- What’s more telling about me? That I own my own bowling ball, or that I have a lucky T-Shirt that says "Ping Pong Champion" on it?"

    A: It depends on what you are trying to say.

    Q: "-Is it too much to ask for them to create a sub that splits the difference?"

    A: Don't they have Quiznos in Glen Ellyn, IL? Tastes better than Subway too, although I'm guessing not as healthy as Subway. (But better than Taco Bell. How can you eat that?)