Monday, January 15, 2007

Does Jack Bauer think he's better than me?

"24" SPOILER ALERT: STOP READING IF YOU'VE YET TO SEE SUNDAY NIGHT'S EPISODE

Last night's 2-hour episode of "24" covered the hours between 6am and 8am. In these two hours, Jack Bauer arrived in L.A. from China, got debriefed, shaved his foot-long beard, got handcuffed to a sewer grate, then was tortured, escaped death from a group of terrorists by eating a guy’s neck, drove across L.A. and broke into a house full of suspected terrorists, kidnapped two of them, jumped out of the way of a helicopter missile, followed a suicide bomber onto a train, kicked him off the train seconds before he could blow himself up, and subsequently saved the lives of thousands. Oh, and he called CTU like 3 or 4 times.

This morning, between 6am and 8am, I woke up, got dressed, and drove to work. And it was snowy and cold.

Labels: , , |

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I'm glad I don't watch this show....SPOILER!!!

    Between 6 and 8 I slept and took a shower.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You're right, I'll add a spoiler alert to the beginning.

    Although if you're truly a fan, you'd rearrange your Sunday night so that watching 24 would be tops on your list of things to do.

    At the same time, some people don't have my luxury of having absolutely no responsibilities. So I'll fix it. Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't think of that.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    You are welcome.

    And you are right, I am not a fan, in fact, I've never seen one episode. But it does sound pretty good.