Thursday, March 27, 2008

Screw Brain, he sucks

Earlier today, I was part of a large CC of people in an email from a friend of mine. It went a little something like this: "Hey you guys, just a reminder it's Jeremy's birthday on Saturday, so don't forget to wish him a happy birthday."

Thanks for the heads up, right? Of course. Either I wasn't part of the CC to remind everyone what tomorrow is, or I don't rate all that highly within my group of friends.

My sensitivity strikes again.

Labels: , , |

3 comments:

  1. Jerms Says:

    happy birthday Brain. i'm even one day early.

    WE WASTED THE GOOD SURPRISE ON YOU!

    i suppose now i won't be surprised if anyone knows its my birthday on saturday. normally i try to keep it off the radar...

    in fact, it seems strange that someone would send an email like that because i have never gotten one like that for other people. and everyone knows its a fact that no one really likes me. something shady is afoot.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Jill is having my family over to our house for cake tomorrow night. If it says "Happy Birthday Jeremy" on it, I'm gonna be pissed. Actually that'd be wicked funny.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    By the way, happy birthday. Two days early.