Saturday, March 29, 2008

More stuff from Crazy Bones Guillen

"[He] earned it, and I feel proud for him. It's about time. The same way I throw my players under the bus, I will also say good things. Believe me, Brian made my job a little tougher for a couple of years. He forgets that there are still some people in Chicago that want to kill him.'' - Crazy Bones Guillen after Brian Anderson made the team

What's that sound? I think it's the sound of baseball season about to start. Nice.

[Editor's Note: The nickname 'Crazy Bones' comes courtesy of Ken Tremendous. I think it's brilliant, so I'm using it]

3 comments:

  1. Unknown Says:

    Why are you posting? You should be on vacation having birthday sex with your wife?!?!

  2. Oswald Says: This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  3. Anonymous Says:

    We have a blog administrator? Wow, I had no idea. Now I wonder what the comment said.

    FYI - that comment from Brian is not me. Well this one is, but not the other one. The other comment is a different Brian. Perhaps he could have gone with his last name to not confuse things, but that would have been too easy.