Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Something D-O-O economics. Voodoo economics

I'm sorry to bother you again with more of this economic garbage (hollow apology alert!). I wish I didn't allow myself to get worked up over something I have no control over. So I'll keep this one light and on the humorous side. I'm not entirely sure what the context was in which this quote was given. It could have been an off-the-cuff remark given to a reporter in passing, but reading it out of context makes the man seem like a moron.

"The situation is very bad, the situation is getting worse, and the risks are that it could get very bad." - National Bureau of Economic Research President Martin Feldstein

This is the top dog. El Presidente. The man we go to for answers. Something tells me he's not very bright, he's getting dumber, and eventually he won't be very bright.

0 comments: