Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some extended Randoms

- Why do they even sell regular Cap’N Crunch? If you’re gonna eat a bowl full of sugar, it might as well include delicious crunch berries, right?

- Who can we blame for the resurgence of the argyle sweater? I’m sorry but that was a Cosby staple, and now it’s popular again? Is this a David Beckham thing?

- I thought of another anti-movie cliché. A group of people are in a limo for the first time and they don’t stick their head up through the moonroof. Oh yeah, that’s definitely going in there.

- Why does Fannie May include those chocolate-covered peanut things in their colonial assortment? They have to know that those things are getting thrown away after everything else is eaten, right?

- I’m willing to bet $100 fake dollars that you know at least one guy who brags that he watches The History Channel.

- Girl Scout Cookies could be so much better. I know you’re with me on that. I’ll admit that Thin Mints are good, but there’s no reason they should be head and shoulders better than the rest.

- Another food related question since I seem to be focusing on that a lot today: why doesn’t every canned good have an attached opener on the top of the can like some soups do? That seems to me like an idea that should have been adopted 100% across the board by now.

- Have you ever thought about what it means to have a gym membership? You find a guy who has a lot of heavy sh## lying around. You ask him if you can come over every day and lift it up and down a bunch of times for an hour or so. He tells you that would be fine, but for a fee of between $30 and $50 per month. Somebody is getting screwed in this deal.

- I think that companies that hand out bonuses should do their employees a favor by switching up the date that they’re handed out each year. This would help prevent people from spending it before they even get it. Not that I know anything about that.

- I have no use whatsoever for sour cream. Well maybe for an onion dip, but that’s about it.

- On that note, I leave you with this: money talks; as long as it’s not always saying goodbye, you should be fine.

Labels: , |

2 comments:

  1. Erin Says:

    Wow, if you guys are paying $30-$50 for a gym membership, I really feel screwed over here in DC paying $75! (and that's inexpensive here!)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Holy crap! Around here you can find deals for as low as $15/mo. I only went with $30-$50 because that seems to be about average.