Thursday, February 07, 2008

My 2 degrees to Jim and Pam

By now you're probably aware that I am not a big fan of Joe Morgan. Correction - I'm not a fan of his analysis on ESPN baseball broadcasts; he could be a great man otherwise, but how would I know? I've critiqued some of his work here, some of you have read it, almost all of you have wished I didn't. Anyway, about a year ago, a commenter named Billy Batz turned me onto a website that practically made a living out of critiquing Joe Morgan called FireJoeMorgan.com. The main writer for that site goes by the alias of Ken Tremendous. We've even shared a few emails back and forth as we share similar interests (baseball, things related to baseball, and hatred for Joe Morgan). Yesterday "Ken Tremendous" finally gave up who he really is. It turns out he's Michael Schur, writer for my favorite show "The Office". You might know him better as Dwight's cousin Mose.

All this time I've been exchanging emails with Mose and I had no idea.

Kind of cool. I bet I can beat him at ping-pong.

3 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    That's pretty funny.

    It turns out that your Ken Tremendous is the Anthony Baseball that contributes to http://mindyephron.blogspot.com/,
    a blog that I read all the time.

    p.s. Mindy Ephron is Mindy Kaling of The Office.

  2. PDS Says:

    So right now he is just an out of work writer for the office.

  3. Anonymous Says:

    @Jane - I've been to that blog too and never put it together. Kelly's the best.

    @Peggy - And an income-less blog. Then again, I doubt he's hurting for money. It turns out he's also Regis's son-in-law. So now I'm 3 degrees to Regis Philbin. I guess that's kind of cool too. Not as cool as 2 degrees to Jim and Pam though.