Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sudoku, Florida, and other Randoms

- I always have a small panic attack whenever I see a school bus turn its red lights on. I can never remember all the ‘perpendicular crossroad, median/no median, and 4-lane versus 2-lane’ rules.

- Most underrated part of the cell phone era to date: being able to order a pizza from the car on the way home from a vacation.

- Most underrated cell phone skill: being able to pin-point the exact time to order it so that it arrives just after you’ve started the first load of laundry and all your bathroom stuff is put away.

- Why do I always feel the need to start deleting things as soon as my Tivo reaches 89% of available space? I’m okay at 90, but once it hits 89, I’m deleting stuff like its my job.

- Sudoku is the devil.

- I don’t even listen to the performances on American Idol anymore; I just skip ahead to Simon’s comments afterwards. The beat-box guy sucked and the girl with no neck was good again. That’s all I need to know.

- Do you think the kids on The Real World watch these shows with their parents? And is Colie’s dad in A.A. yet?

- Sorry I hadn’t posted anything in a while. Jill and I were in Florida for a few days. It was lots of sun, lots of beach, lots of food, lots of alcohol, and lots of old people. Turns out that cliché is well-warranted. Great time though, and glad to be back.

Labels: , |

0 comments: