Wednesday, May 16, 2007

OMG! INBD!

By now, I'm sure you've seen the Cingular commercial where the little girl and her mom speak in text message short hand. You know the one where the mom asks who she's texting all day, and the girl says "IDK. My BFF, Jill?"

I'm sorry but that girl is a big fat liar! Maybe I'm just turning into a major cynic but the first time I saw that commercial, all I could think was that girl was obviously trying to hide her secret relationship with the creepy old Saudi Arabian guy she met on MySpace!

"OMG! TISNF!!!"

"Having to chase your 13-year-old daughter to the airport to stop her from being kidnapped! That's what's SNF!"

Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Brilliant!! Pure genius!! Good job, Greg!

  2. Megan Says:

    OMG that is the greatest blog ever! :)