Thursday, May 31, 2007

Boom goes the dynamite

I was trying to think of as many songs as I could that has the word 'boom' in it. So far I have the following (in no particular order, and I may have the lyrics wrong):

1. I say boom boom boom, let me hear you say ay-oh. AY-OH! I say boom boom boom, let me hear you say ay-oh. AY-OH! Girl your booty is so round, let me lick you up and down (etc. etc. etc. Just classy lyrics right there).

2. Boom boom boom let's go back to my room, where we can do it all night, and I can make you feel right (or something like that).

3. Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk that dinosaur. Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk that dinosaur. Boom boom, shocka locka locka boom. Boom boom, shocka locka boom boom.

4. Boom, shake shake shake the room. Boom, shake shake shake the room. Boom, shake shake shake the room. Tic tic tic tic boom.

5. Boom boom boom boom, I want you in my room, let's spend the night together, from now until forever, boom boom boom boom, I wanna go boom boom, let's spend the night together, together in my room.

This is what I have to occupy my Thursday. Can anybody think of any more?

Labels: , |

4 comments:

  1. Greg Says:

    Boom! Here comes the Boom!
    Ready or not, here comes the boys from the South
    Boom! Here comes the Boom!
    Ready or not, How you like me now?

    --

    Boom, boom, boom
    Boy you look so sexy
    Boom, boom, boom
    Boy you look so sexy

    that's all I've got.

  2. Megan Says:

    Wow, the years you attended high school are quite clear. Those lyrics bring back memories, not necessarily fond. :)

    This is all I can think of:

    Boy you make my heart go
    Boom Boom Boom
    You know when you get me hot it go
    Boom Boom Boom
    When you touch me like that it go
    (3 booms again)
    You know when you hit the spot it go
    (and again)

    Or something like that...

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Class of '97 in the hiz-ouse! But actually, that was more of an 8th grade thing.

    So Class of '93 in the hiz-ouse!

  4. Unknown Says:

    What is the first song called?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????