Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Rock the Glock and HappySt milestones

First off, I would like to make a quick note of this being 1HappySt's 400th post. It's hard to believe Greg and I have had something stupid and pointless to say 400 times in just over a year, but we've pulled it off. Congratulations to us, and sorry to everyone else.

Secondly, I would like to apologize for this particular post being related to American Idol, making this 2 in a row now. For someone who barely watches the show (yeah right), I sure do have a lot to say about it. But I got a Glockstar update from Joe and it wouldn't be right of me to keep it from you. So here goes (my comments in blue):

Hi everybody!

It probably seems like a long time since you got one of these e-mails from me, huh? Well don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you to vote or anything like that. I just wanted to let you all know that Gina will be singing in the big finale tomorrow night. They bring back the Top 12 for the final episode so you’ll get to see all those lovely faces that we’ve missed (and some that we wish we could forget)! <------yes, he really wrote that.

As I'm sure you can imagine, things have been really busy for Gina since she came home (actually she really hasn’t been home much at all). <------classic. She will get to come back to Chicago on Sunday but she only has about 10 days before she goes right back to LA to start preparing for the TOUR! <------not to mention the time when I get that phone call from her that starts off with the words 'we need to talk'. I hope you all got your tickets.

I’ll be sure to keep you posted on our Glockstar, but you can also check out www.rocktheglock.com for more Gina info. As always, thanks for all your continued support!

Love, Joe & Gina

I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did. God Bless our Joe!

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I had to do a double-take when I went to the website and saw the video clip titled "Gina Does New York." Is she trying to one up Antonella Barba's semi-nude pictures?