Thursday, May 10, 2007

Completely useless info

4 things I'm looking forward to tonight, in no particular order:

- Shun off. There's a new episode of 'The Office'. Did you see last week's episode when Kelly started dancing in the car to Michael's cell phone ringer of "My Humps"? Just classic. It's the little things that make me laugh.

- It's Thursday night, which means it's Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzard with chocolate ice cream night. Yeah!

- Tomorrow is Friday, which means I can stay up late tonight and not get nervous about it. I won't, but I can and that's really all that matters.

- The weather is nice. For obvious reasons, the weather directly effects the joy I get while eating my Dairy Queen Heath Bar Blizzard with chocolate ice cream. Yeah! I may just eat it outside on my front porch. Shun on.

2 comments:

  1. Megan Says:

    I'll un-shun myself.

    I love the shunning, although my favorite quote of the episode was, "Dwight, you ignorant slut!"

    Re-shun.

  2. Erin Says:

    That episode was amazing. Ah. Jim and Pam.

    My name is Andrew Bernard. I can here with the Dunder Mifflin Group...